Tuesday, 2 February 2016

W7 Cosmetics Brow Parlour Review

W7 Cosmetics Brow Parlour Review 

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥
So here we have the W7 Brow Parlour Review,this is a complete little kit and comes in gorgeous pink packaging.This is a tin and really sturdy.
So first off you get a cream and then a highlight powder and then 2 brown brow powders which is handy depending on what colour hair you have,it's fine for me if i use the darker shade as i pretty much have black hair so i need a dark brown,the lighter brown might be better for light brown hair or blond.
Also you get a tiny pair of tweezers which is sooo handy,I am forever losing my tweezers,i go through so many pairs as i just drop them down the side of the bed or something.But knowing i always have this mini pair as a back up is a life saver.Also we have a mini Brow brush comb which looks like a mascara wand.These are fab to brush through your brows and make sure they are groomed and ready to go,the setting cream is great as keeps the hairs in one place and keeps the colour better too.
So there was no point in me swatching the cream as it's pretty clear but i have swatched the matte highlight and two matte brown powders which hopefully helps.
I really enjoyed using the darker shade in this kit and think it's a fab little kit for the price as comes with everything you need.This is available from Argos for £5.99 link is below

Or Xtra's for £4.49 again the link is below...

Even cheaper on shop for beauty at £3.95 link below

So i hope you really enjoyed reading this blog as always love and hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny


I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my video,thanks guys ♥

Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do

12 comments:

  1. I really love some of the W7 products and this looks sof gorgeous, I didn't know they stocked makeup in argos :o awesome. Definately 1 I'm going to purchase. Great blog post.
    LisaG XoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa yeah i love W7 and always have they do amazing items,wish they were on the high street and yeah i didn't know Argos did it really either until i googled it xx♥xx

      Delete
  2. Aww such a gorgeous packaging! Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura isn't it gorgeous,i love W7 thanks for reading xx♥xx

      Delete
  3. It looks like a fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute packaging .. looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading packaging is really girly pink and cute yet very sturdy i love it xx♥xx

      Delete
  5. This looks like a really handy little kit! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle yeah it is,comes with everything you need and great for the price thanks xx♥xx

      Delete
  6. Seems like great kit to have, as it contains everything you might need for browns x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura yeah it does it has everything,not sure if it would work for blonde hair really but it's fine for me,thanks hun xx♥xx

      Delete

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin