Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Makeup Revolution I heart My Lips / I Heart Makeup Lip Balm Review

Makeup Revolution I heart My Lips / I Heart Makeup Lip Balm Review ♥

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So these are the gorgeous I ♥ Makeup Lip Balms called I ♥ My Lips from Makeup Revolution.
They come in single packs but you can purchase five different flavours.
These are huge but that's a good thing,i don't think they are too big or too small and remind me of the style of Eos or Balmi lips balms,which i have never tried myself but they look similar.
These are in a bullet style with a screw lid.
Plus so cheap for such cute balms that will last you forever :)
They sell these on Tambeauty as Tambeauty now sell a whole range of different brands including... Makeup Revolution,Freedom and I heart Makeup,plus lots more.
So click the link below to check out these balms for yourself...

They also sell them in some Superdrug stores that sell the I Heart Makeup Range.Also on the Superdrug website,link is below....

So the red one is of course called Wild Strawberry and does in fact smell and taste of strawberries {yum}
Next is called Raspberry Fizz and omg i love the smell of this sooo much :)
This one is called Mint Sorbet which i can see being very popular.
This is Cool Vanilla and a must,this is a firm fave i think ♥
This is called Blueberry Crush and again it's gorgeous.

So my thoughts on these balms are that they are well worth the price,OK they are not as hydrating as my carmex but to pop into my bag or to put on b4 bed they are fantastic,I'm glad they are white actually as this means i can put them on b4 bed,i don't like putting coloured ones on at night.
They all small divine and it would be so very hard to pick a fave,but i love the raspberry,the vanilla and blueberry i think...but they are all fab so I'm not sure hee hee.
So if you love your lip balms or collect them then you should give these a try for sure as i would highly recommend them.
The packaging is also fab in a bullet shape and very tactile to the touch,as they feel like a smooth rubber outer casing which i love.
Have you tried these yet? If not then which one would you like to try??
Thanks to Tambeauty for the kind PR Sample.


Thanks so much for reading and i would love to hear your thoughts,Love littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny x

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥

Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup? if so then I have a cool fan page set up on facebook where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy,come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the page below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin