Sunday, 12 February 2017

Gosh Forever Metallic Eye Shadow Pencil Review

Gosh Forever Metallic Eye Shadow Pencil Review



Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here is a quick review of the gorgeous Gosh Forever eyeshadow sticks.I have had these for so long but i thought it was about time i did a review because they are fantastic.I have always loved them and just had to purchase them all.
They are not like other eyeshadow sticks as these ones are metallic so stood out from all the normal basic matte style.Gorgeous colours see the swatches below....

I mean guys you actually need to try these,they blend well and they stay putt on me the whole day.
I have just seen they have a few matte ones i need to pick up too.The colours are just perfect for me and so easy to use.They have a roll twist up bottom so no need to sharpen,when you are in a rush to do the school run etc,these don't take any effort about 2 mins but looks like you have actually spent ages getting ready hee hee tricks of the trade see :)

You will find them on Superdrug here >>> http://www.superdrug.com/search?text=Gosh+Forever+Eye+Shadow

But they actually may have more shades in store too.
the photo below hopefully is clear enough for you to see the shade names..

All in all i would totally give these babies 11/10 as i have not really seen many if any other brands do shimmery metallic ones.{really love them}
Let me know what you think if you own these or you're thinking of making a purchase,thanks for reading Vinny {Littlemissstyleguru}


I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥

Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup or Tambeauty brand? So i run the official Facebook and Instagram fan page where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy.Come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the pages below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.






1 comment:

  1. I have Silver Rose and love it! It's as good as the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and more convenient for travel. The range of shades is lovely and the matte options look interesting too. Xx

    Tania | GOSH Forever Eyeshadow Stick Review

    ReplyDelete

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin