Thursday, 23 March 2017

New Layering Lab Body Spray from Superdrug

New Layering Lab Body Spray from Superdrug

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥
Here we have a new range of body sprays from Layering Lab available here on Superdrug
They say body spray but to me these are more like perfume as they have that like cold alcohol to them when you spray which body sprays really don't have.This obviously makes these stronger and last much longer.OK they don't last as long as a perfume but for £2.99 each they are a total must have.

They are called Layering because the theory behind it is that all the top perfumes like Jo Malone etc have mixed ingredients and smells.So this means you can layer these to make your own exclusive smell that you like but at the fraction of a high end perfume.
I was kindly sent 6 to try and i love them all tbh but my favourite are between Paradise  and Gourmand.

this is paradise
This has a unique gorgeous smell of Tangerine,Green Tea and Vanilla
This is Oriental With spice ,berries and a floral smell.
Above is Gourmand which is Vanilla ,cassis and berries
cocoon is Jasmine,Vanilla and Musk
Floral is Rose,raspberries and Musk.
Fresh is Citrus,apple and peony.

So these are all very different smelling distinctive smells and i really do love them all,i will be most defiantly be re-purchasing Paradise and Gourmand as to me they are the strongest and last the longest,they do last a few hours really.I can't even believe they are only £2.99 as i was more impressed with these than the Victoria secrets one which i got for my birthday.I did love the VS one but that was more a body mist spray whee as these are more perfume like to me.

Let me know in the comments if you have tried these or you think you might? i would totally say to run out and try them,i love them ♥
*pr sample

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥

Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup or Tambeauty brand? So i run the official Facebook and Instagram fan page where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy.Come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the pages below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.


3 comments:

  1. Does layering lab Test their products on animalin an country of this World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's superdrug's own brand hence it is completely cruelty free :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks hun only just seen this and yes Superdrug are cruelty free. These all smell so nice i will be purchasing some again myself for sure xx♥xx

      Delete

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin