Thursday, 2 March 2017

ss17 New Release Gosh liquid matte lips Review Swatches

New Release Gosh liquid matte lips Review Swatches

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here are the New releases
From Gosh Cosmetic which 
are liquid lipsticks called Gosh liquid matte lips.They come in 8 New stunning shades. They are all really different shades so would take you through each season and would be great all year around. 

They are smooth and creamy and last 
Well on the lips for hour's. I Will say they do take a while to dry,so do stay sticky for quite some time. But once dry they are not budging and look fantastic on 😍
It's hard to choose my favourite colour as I would wear all 8 shades,I'm such a lip products lover. 

SO here are the swatches from left to right is 1-8 starting with 
1.Candyfloss
2.Pink Sorbet
3.Nougat Fudge
4.Chinese Rouge
5.Red Carpet
6.Berry Me
7.Nougat Crisp
8.Arabian Night
These are all available now to purchase from Superdrug click HERE. Will you be trying any? Let me know which colour you like best??
*pr sample*

Do you love matte lips?Gosh do some really amazing products and these are all new shades for ss17.

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥

Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup or Tambeauty brand? So i run the official Facebook and Instagram fan page where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy.Come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the pages below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin