Friday, 26 May 2017

Urban Decay ALL Nighter Setting Spray New Look

Urban Decay ALL Nighter Setting Spray New Look

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here we have the all nighter setting spay from Urban Decay.But with a brand new
look packaging which is very in keeping with the usual UD purple colour.Its actually the same amazing formula just different on the outside.
What do you think? as i love this much better than the older white packaging.Which always
got very dirty with makeup stained fingerprints.I don't have that trouble anymore and plus with it being a dark bottle then it's more in keeping with the name
{all nighter].
So yes i never used to use setting spays when first starting youtube.I now use them all the time,so thought I'd put this bad boy to the test.I love Makeup Revolution but i tried the I heart makeup setting spay on one side,then the all nighter on other side.I wore a full face of makeup and here is the outcome of my test.
-- So which side is which??? I asked Jamie {my partner to guess first and he got it right straight away.He actually said you look greasy on one side and OK on the other lol {thanks a lot}
Well i hope you guys can see if you enlarge the photo that The Urban Decay did actually win hands down,i used the Urban Decay on the left of my face and hopefully you can see the right side of my face is pretty oily and shiny.I could actually see even my eyebrow stayed more intact too.
OK i still have a bit of an oily face as that's just me but to do this test really did open my eyes as i was sceptical myself to see which would be the best.
Urban Decay all nighter wins xx♥xx

Do you use it or will you be trying some now after reading my blog.Here are some links to where you can purchase it from.



*pr sample*

Thanks so much for reading love Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru xx

 I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥

Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup or Tambeauty brand? So i run the official Facebook and Instagram fan page where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy.Come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the pages below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin