Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Superdrug B Contouring Cream & Sensitive Micellar Wipes

Superdrug B Contouring Cream & Sensitive Micellar Wipes

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥



So here we have Superdrugs own range B with their contouring cream and sensitive
micellar wipes.So this has been my go to night time routine for a while now used in conjunction with B Superdrug Optimum Micellar water and matching day cream .I have already wrote a blog on those Here .

I have been using the contouring cream at night,but also after cleansing i use the wipes to make sure every bit of makeup is removed.The wipes are very wet and stay wet which i love,they are really kind to my skin and never make my eyes soar :)

I then apply the cream,you don't need much but I'm always more gentle around the eyes.I massage thoroughly all over face and down neck.I then tap my fingers all over my face and it feels like a proper soothing massage.I obviously lost out on my vocation { a masseur} joke lol.

It makes my skin feel a lot tighter which is fab,i then started using a small amount in the day before applying my makeup,my skin looks and feels less saggy,or for at least a while anyway.
*pr sample*

If you would like to give these a try then the link is below...



Let me know what you think below?
Thanks for reading much love Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥


Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup? if so then I have a cool fan page set up on facebook where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy,come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the page below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.

1 comment:

  1. Love Superdrug own skincare ranges, I have so many things and they're all great, can't beat them on price either, fabulous!! xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin