Monday, 10 July 2017

New Release Urban Decay Afterdark Palette Review & Swatches

Urban Decay Afterdark Palette Review & Swatches  

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥
So here we have the stunning Urban Decay AfterDark palette which is exclusive to selfridges and you will find it Here for £39.50 or on the Urban Decay website Here for £39.50 also.
As you can see from the above photo the packaging like all Urban Decay is stunning and never lets me down.Urban Decay not only spend time producing outstanding makeup,they also spend time making sure the packaging is outstanding too.
I have taken quite a few photos yes,but i couldn't help myself lol,just look at those colours,you can actually see how pigmented these are without even touching them.So Urban Decay have made 7 brand new shades and 3 are existing shades.This is quite a colourful palette but also has everyday shades too.This palette reminds me a little of the Moondust palette which you will find a review of Here it's just not as shimmery as Moondust.
Another photo of the pretty packaging which shows off the two tone design in all it's glory.It reminds me of a petrol colour when petrol floats on water in a puddle and makes a beautiful purple blue.♥
Click the photo to make it bigger,which colour do you like best?? i can't even choose it's so hard,i have always loved teal so Fringe caught my eye straight away,i have never seen a mustard colour like Sinful before either.Everyone will love backfire as that berry colour is always popular or if you want an everyday wearable colour then why not try Off Duty mixed with Lounge and Alter as a highlight.
Now can you see why i can't choose my fave lol.
I must of got that excited i fell over to take this photo lol no i didn't but not sure why it's slanted lol.But just showing it has a full and very clear mirror under the lid.
As like most Urban Decay palettes you get a double ended brush and this one is so cute,it's clear to the middle and has a flat side for packing eyeshadow onto your lid and a fluffier side for blending.As always UD brushes never disappoint.
Here we have the swatches un-edited and you must admit these are gorgeous.How pigmented and strong are these.They are a mixture of shimmer and duo chrome,i can't get enough of how soft and blendable these are.But I'm not shocked as all UD eye shadows are like this.Now can you see why Urban Decay are my favourite high end brand.I do own Mac but they have nothing on UD,Mac are just not as pigmented as UD and never have been so i reach for my Urban Decay palettes much more.
Do you own AfterDark already? or are you thinking of buying it as i would love to know? which is your fave colour or are you like me and can't choose.
Do you collect Urban Decay??? 
Thanks for reading much love Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru
*pr sample*

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥


Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup? if so then I have a cool fan page set up on facebook where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy,come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the page below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.

6 comments:

  1. The colors are simply stunning. I could have a lot of fun with that. Urban Decay never fails to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica hun i know they never fail to amaze me with each new palette,the colours are just so in ya face,crazy pigmented.Thanks for reading xx♥xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a nice palette and the packaging is to die for. I have never bought urban decay but I might have to get this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicki thanks for reading aw you really should,some of their most popular are the Naked palettes but they some amazing bright palettes too,i think Urban Decay are the best high end makeup,so pigmented i love them xx♥xx

      Delete
  3. Such pretty shades, I wear more neutral shades but these are lovely if you like to add some colour, lovely palette :) xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Zoe hun,Yeah for a pop of colour it's a great palette so pigmented xx♥xx

      Delete

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin