Sunday, 6 August 2017

New Release Elf Cosmetics At Superdrug

New Release Elf Cosmetics At Superdrug


Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥
So here are some gorgeous Elf Products i was sent to try out as Elf is now available at many Superdrug's across the UK whoop whoop.Was so happy when i heard Elf was back in the UK and especially coming to Superdrug.They asked me to kindly choose some products and here is what i chose.





 Above is the Matte Lip Lipstick colour in Cranberry,thought i would play it safe with my favourite type of colour and i totally love it.It's a twist up thin lipstick type pen which is great for lining your lips as well as filling them in.This doesn't go totally matte and doesn't totally dry but does last about 3 hours on me which i though was great with eating and drinking too.
This is available





 So the Foundation Flawless Finish above i chose because it was oil free,the colour is porcelain which was amazing for my pale skin and has such a great coverage too.I'm thinking this would more suit dry skin though as i do have oily skin and after a few hours it seemed to wear off and leave my skin pretty oily.I should have chosen the matte foundation me thinks.All is not lost as i will send this to a friend with dry skin to see if it's better for her instead,But if you would like to try then you can purchase here as it did feel great going on and coverage was fab.







 The powder above is the Elf Tone colour correcting powder,i already own a few of these from different brands but i have used this a handful of time now and love it.I use the pink powder to brighten and set my under eye area and then i swish my brush about to use all over my face to even out my skin tone,it really works well and is available to buy from






 The Elf Nude Rose Gold eyeshadow palette is pretty special in my opinion.it is very lightweight and slim yet comes with a mirror.It has a matte highlight and shimmer highlight which is a total bonus for me,a few crease colours and rest are shimmer.I have created some nice eye looks with this and think i might take this on holiday as it's totally space saving and as you can see with and without flash very pigmented.This is available to buy from






pr sample

Omg i can't even tell you how IN LOVE i am with this brush ,it's the Elf precision multi blender massage brush.Oh boy does it massage,as you can probably see from the photo it has little bumps to the top which give it this lush soft feel.I have used this for powder all over face and contour too and find it does both amazing and blends very well too.It says you can use for foundation which I'm yet to try but i really can't wait to try for that.The colour is silver with elf printed on the handle,it's not metal as you may think but plastic.Not too weighty but not flimsy either,the bristles are obvs cruelty free synthetic and are so so sooo soft.
I actually think it's the prettiest brush i own in regards to shape and style.I have been using this a lot and i can tell you it washes and dries well too.
Available to buy

So i pretty much loved everything i chose,do you own anything from the new E.L.F range?? i would love to know your thoughts below and if there is anything else i need to try.

If you would like to see the whole range from ELF then just click the link below as they look to have some amazing items...
Elf At Superdrug

Thanks for reading much love Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥


Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup? if so then I have a cool fan page set up on facebook where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy,come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the page below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin